cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Woody Event handlers are isolated !
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:16:02 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez wrote:

>><snip/>
>>

>>>For JavaScript listeners, the I'd like to provide the "cocoon" object, with the
exception that sendPage() and sendPageAndWait() won't be available. And if the form is called
by a flowscript, also make the global variables (i.e. the session scope) available.

>>Done, even if committed a few minutes after the code freeze announcement :-/
>>

>Yep, and the eyes of the release manager did notice this!

Please, please, Mr Beloved Release Manager, don't hit me ;-D

>So, I suggest that this costs you a round of free beer for the release manager at the
GT ;)  He really likes Belgium beer!

>(don't take this seriously, it's a joke. Although...)

Well, I already owe you so much beers since last year that you really
will have it ;-)

Sylvain