cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Class reloading in flow
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:09:39 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

>From: Johann Romefort
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I would like to know if there is some way to enable class reloading for import called
from the FlowScript, without restarting Tomcat?

>I think this has nothing to do with FlowScript or not - you have to setup your servlet
container in a way that it supports (e.g. for Tomcat: set the reloadable attribute to 'true').

I sometimes had some weird problems with the reloadable flag, as it
doesn't clean Session attributes, which leads to ClassCastExceptions
when newly reloaded classes got them. At least that was the case with
the version I used when I decided to not use this feature ;-)

Sylvain