cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: [IMP] Showstoppers for 2.1.2
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 07:25:55 GMT
Mark Butler updated Deli from 0.9.1 to 0.9.8 in the last week. But he didn't
react on the message of Jeff (?) about this new exception.

For the OJB block it seems that one needs again a JAR from Sun. Is this correct?

But these are only blocks, if no one fixes them we can switch them off by
default and publish a warning about this two broken blocks in this release.

Mark, Antonio, can you have a look at the blocks though?

Joerg

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG