cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: The granularity of continuations
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 06:36:00 GMT
Christopher Oliver wrote:

> Ok, ok. I've checked in an implemention of arguments.continuation into
> the Rhino cvs on cocoondev.org.  Please test it and let me know if
> it's ok.  If so, someone can go ahead and update the cocoon cvs.

Chris, I don't know what's your state of mind about this (we already had
communication problems in the past), but I'd like to make it clear that
I don't want to impose anything. I simply had problems understanding the
real behaviour of continuations, and this "new Continuation()" was part
of these problems. I would have been happier with some agreement from
you, rather than a simple "ok, ok" that makes me think you were bored by
my remarks.

I also would like some feedback from other non-Schemers around there to
know their feelings about this. Or am I the only one that digged so deep
in the flowscript internals ?

Sylvain