cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@vafer.org>
Subject [OT] I am back...
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 03:21:48 GMT
Dear community, friends and folks,

somehow I feel I should explain why I almost disappeared from
this list and became more a lurker than an active member of this
community. I know I don't have to ...but I feel better doing so.

Finally it's official - some of you might know it already:
I am no longer at dff internet & medien. Within the last months
finishing the last projects and leaving dff took most of my
time and energy. So Instead of only being able to paticipate
half-heartedly I decided to better keep my mouth shut.

Anyway... I'm back :) ...looking forward on lot's of RT, discussions,
the upcoming challenges and especially meeting you guys at the
GetTogether again!

Thanks to orixo for organizing the GetTogether. Thanks to you guys
for being the community that I am glad to be a part of.

cheers
--
Torsten

PS: I might wanna do some traveling first but job offers are
     still welcome ;)