cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ramy Mamdouh <r...@imkenberg.net>
Subject Woody Event handlers are isolated ! (was: Re: Remove FormHandler? )
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:10:51 GMT
Hello,

The new woody event handling looks really promising, but I'm concerned
with the listeners being isolated from the rest of the application.

Is there any way we can provide the listeners with, say, the
ServiceManager and some logger (the avalon life cycle stuff maybe)?

or maybe with the 'cocoon' object that's available from the javascript?

What do you think about this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Ramy

--