cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: 'build forrest' broken?
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:36:35 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

<snip/>

> What exactly is the problem (sorry, I didn't follow the thread)? I can
> generate the Cocoon site with /few/ problems:

<snip/>

Well, up until a couple days ago, 'build docs' was very hosed, and I was
using a current CVS checkout of Forrest.  David mentioned that either a
recent checkout of Forrest (which I had tried), or upgrading the Cocoon
sitemap to be Forrest-0.5 compatible would fix the problem.  I was
looking into it more, and the build seemed to be failing at a later
point than when I was having the problem before, so it might actually be
cleared up.

> The only problem I have is with cocoon-site (so the "root" of our
> website): You have to copy the generated pages to cocoon-site/site.

Yep, that's what I seem to have ended up with, so the problem is
probably finally fixed.  I was mainly getting tired of seeing the old
docs design, and wanted something that looked a little cleaner :)

> Joerg

Tony