cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: Flowscript problem?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:02:05 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

>>From: Sylvain Wallez

>>I was also thinking about having ContinuationLocal variables that would mimic the
behaviour of InheritableThreadLocal for continuations.
>>This would handle the use cases where a variable's value should not be shared between
continuations : when the value is fetched, crawl up the continuation tree up to a point where
a value exists, and when the value is set, attach it only to the forthcoming continuation
(not to the latest one, as it may be the root of a continuation subtree).
>Sounds good! This would be the feature Francis is asking for, wouldn't it?

Yes, and it would allow to "pay the cost" for this behaviour only when
it's really needed.

Orixo, the opensource XML business alliance  -

View raw message