cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Flowscript problem?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 03:44:55 GMT
Reinhard,

Try your calculator example again:

This time enter values for both "a" and "b". Then clone the window, hit
the back button and enter a new value for "b". Return to the first
window and submit it. You should see the new value of "b" you set in the
second window. This is the expected behavior.

I believe the reason your example did not work is that the page where
you submit "a" does not involve an existing continuation (it calls the
top-level "calculator" function).

Regards,

Chris