cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/linotype/samples/scripts editor.js
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:20:15 GMT
Klaus Bertram wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>> ... and as linotype works under
>> mozilla only ("midas", right?), it kind of does not make sense. Let me
>> know if I miss anything, it is easy to uncomment this code back.
>>
>> Vadim
>>
> by the way of commit has someone test my patch for the IE linotype working?
> should it use at the 2.1.2 ?

I had trouble applying the patch you posted and have been waiting for
you to reply to my followup on bugzilla.  I tried both eclipse and patch
under cygwin to apply it and replied - not valid patch file.  Perhaps it
was a file ending problem which I can check later.  Can you try
re-generating the patch as diff -u and repost it or send it to me directly?

Geoff