cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/linotype/samples/scripts editor.js
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:00:43 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> On Thursday, Sep 25, 2003, at 14:53 Europe/Rome, vgritsenko@apache.org
> wrote:
>
>> vgritsenko    2003/09/25 05:53:13
>>
>>   Modified:    src/blocks/linotype/samples/scripts editor.js
>>   Log:
>>   Zap tabs and other formatting changes.
>>   Comment out handling of Ctrl + Left/Right Arrows - it did not worked?
>

> what do you mean? (curious)

I mean that after commenting out this part I can use my favorite key
combinations -- Ctrl + LeftArrow, Ctrl + RightArrow, which allow cursor
to jump one word left / right.

AFAIU, this code snippet does not work under mozilla (I guess it throws
an exception which is ignored in catch block -- and FIXME on line 73
talks exactly about it as well), and as linotype works under mozilla
only ("midas", right?), it kind of does not make sense. Let me know if I
miss anything, it is easy to uncomment this code back.

Vadim