cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [IMP] Code Freeze and Release [was: [Vote] Releasing next version]
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:47:33 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> This implies - as discussed - a code freeze starting on
> monday morning. From that point on, only changes to the
> docs and bug fixes are allowed to be checked in.

... only AFTER discussion/notification on the dev list. (I'd add:
",existing patches in Bugzilla notwithstanding.", but I'm afraid some of
them are a bit aged, and would warrant some public review and discussion
before being applied during the freeze period. Something we'll all have
to decide at our own discretion.)

Let's try and make this a decent freeze period.

Thanks,

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org