cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rowan Bunning <Rowan.Bunn...@wizardis.com.au>
Subject Answer to excalibur-sourceresolve jar question
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 06:56:37 GMT
To answer my own question after a little more browsing...
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/avalon-excalibur/sourceresolve/src/java/org/apache/excalibur/source/impl/URLSource.java?rev=1.25&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
looks like the answer I was looking for.

Horay for ViewCVS!

Sorry for the noise.

Rowan Bunning

Systems Architect
Wizard Information Services AUSTRALIA
GPO Box 2700, Canberra ACT 2601
Ph:  (02) 62750 750  Fax: (02) 62750 777

IMPORTANT

The contents of this email and its attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
 Any unauthorized use of the contents is expressly prohibited.  If you receive this email
in error, please contact the sender, then delete the email.  If you are not the intended recipient
(or responsible for the delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone.  The reproduction or dissemination of this email or its attachments
is prohibited without the consent of the sender.

Prior to opening or using the attachments, check them for viruses and defects.

The content of this email and its attachments may become altered in transmission.  Please
notify us of any problems with the transmission.

Our liability is limited to re-sending the email and any attachments.