cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rowan Bunning <Rowan.Bunn...@wizardis.com.au>
Subject Source for excalibur-sourceresolve-20030715.jar
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 01:00:10 GMT
Hi,

Where can I find the source for the version of Excalibur SourceResolve
found in cocoon 2.1.1 ie. the source to the
excalibur-sourceresolve-20030715.jar block ?

The latest version in
http://www.apache.org/dist/avalon/excalibur-sourceresolve/source/ seems
to be from the 6th of June and contains 41 files compared with 54 in the
one from mid July. Where can I find source to the version currently used
in Cocoon?

BTW, we are working on getting Cocoon to send an If-Modified-Since
timestamp to a URL source in case anyone has comments on that.

Thanks very much,

Rowan Bunning

Systems Architect
Wizard Information Services AUSTRALIA
GPO Box 2700, Canberra ACT 2601
Ph:  (02) 62750 750  Fax: (02) 62750 777

IMPORTANT

The contents of this email and its attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
 Any unauthorized use of the contents is expressly prohibited.  If you receive this email
in error, please contact the sender, then delete the email.  If you are not the intended recipient
(or responsible for the delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone.  The reproduction or dissemination of this email or its attachments
is prohibited without the consent of the sender.

Prior to opening or using the attachments, check them for viruses and defects.

The content of this email and its attachments may become altered in transmission.  Please
notify us of any problems with the transmission.

Our liability is limited to re-sending the email and any attachments.