cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Barzilai Spinak <>
Subject Re: Right procedure for rebuilding a block??
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:08:41 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:

> Barzilai Spinak wrote:
>> The logs in Tomcat show these exceptions:
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> org/apache/cocoon/generation/ServiceableGenerator
> The missing class has been added on Sep. 3rd. Apparently your
> cocoon.jar was compiled from sources prior to that date:
> $Id:,v 1.1 2003/09/03 15:00:56 cziegeler Exp $
> If you still have problems, open an issue in bugzilla and post your
> diffs there, I'll try to test them ASAP.

The Cocoon version I have currently running, and the one I used to
rebuild are exactly the same tar.gz I downloaded (2.1.1) a couple of days
after it was released.  It includes the source
and it should be in the running Cocoon since it is...well... *running*
It has nothing to do with blocks/jxforms  as far as I know.  And that is
the only .jar (the jxforms one) that I substituted into the *running*
of Cocoon (previously, stopping tomcat, and then restarting it)

I'll try to test it with jetty as suggested.

ADSL para estar en internet las 24 horas a máxima velocidad
	          y sin ocupar el teléfono.

View raw message