cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: What happened to gump?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:30:04 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>>
>>> It's be a pretty long while since gump didn't nag us.... it seems
>>> that we are stuck on jexen's missing dependencies. But what is using
>>> jexen in the core anyway?
>>

>> No, that's not true. Jaxen is not a part of our CVS anymore, for some
>> time. And core does not depend on JDOM anymore also (another failing
>> part). Last week or so gump was failing due to avalon fortress and
>> some incompatibilities there with bcel. I don't know neither details
>> nor status of fortress/bcel relations, somebody else should clarify
>> this point
>

> Are the GUMP settings there to reflect this?

I'm talking about this one:

[javac] Compiling 45 source files to
/usr/serverlocal/gump/avalon/fortress/container/target/impl-classes
[javac]
/usr/serverlocal/gump/avalon/fortress/container/src/impl/org/apache/avalon/fortress/impl/factory/BCELCodeGenerator.java:455:

unreported exception java.lang.ClassNotFoundException; must be caught or
declared to be thrown
[javac] currentClass = currentClass.getSuperClass();

from the http://gump.cocoondev.org/avalon-fortress-container.html

Vadim