cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Sun classes (was Re: [Vote] Releasing next version)
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:22:28 GMT
Conny Pemfors wrote:
> anybody who knows anything about com.sun.xml.tree.*; classes and in what jar
> file it exists in.

You question is not appropriate for this list, you should ask on the
users list (users@cocoon.apache.org). And please use a meaningful
subject line, what do have Sun classes to do with releasing the next
version?

Anyway, I don't know where those classes are, but I know that you should
never use classes in the com.sun.* packages. Those are undocumented
classes whose interface and implementation Sun reserves the right to
change at any time without warning. If you want to process XML, take a
look at the SAX and DOM APIs instead.

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it