cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: callback when a session expire?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:12:44 GMT
Johann Romefort wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to call a flow method when the current session expire, is
> there any way to get a callBack, or maybe to
> regulary poll the session with getLastAccessedTime and do all the
> invalidating stuff manually?

You can add to the session an object implementing the
HttpSessionBindingListener interface, that will be called back when the
session expires.

Or do you mean you would like this feature be implemented directly at
the flow level, e.g. register a callback function on the "cocoon" object
like :
   cocoon.addSessionExpirationCallback(function(session) { ... });

Sylvain