cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: test case (class DefaultSitemapComponentSelector not found )
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:07:11 GMT
[Please do not send HTML mail to this list, thanks.]

Nicolas Maisonneuve wrote:
> hy i would test a transformer  and i used the code of the cocoon
> AbtractTransformerTestCase class
> and the "TraxTransformerTestCase.xtest"
>
> but i have a error :
> the class "org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector" is
> not found

Looks like the org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector
was recently removed, thus breaking all the tests. I've tried to
implement a quick fix and substituted
o.a.c.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ComponentsSelector for it in the
.xtest files, but I get the following error:

Testcase: testFileGenerator took 0 sec
         Caused an ERROR
Could not load class  for component named 'file' at null:62:88
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could
not load class  for component named 'file' at null:62:88
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.configure(ExtendedComponentSelector.java:283)

So, is o.a.c.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ComponentsSelector the
right class to use and how do we fix the .xtest files? Or would it be
better to restore the DefaultSitemapComponentSelector and mark it as
deprecated?

	Ugo