cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Flow & Auth-fw sample
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 05:39:58 GMT
Carsten,

It now seems to work. Thanks for that.

The checkAuthentication() method needs to be passed a redirector. I
don't think you can get hold of one of them in the flow. I have
therefore changed it so that the checkAuthentication method works if the
redirector is null, and added a getForwardingURI to the
DefaultAuthenticationManager which the flow checkAuthentication method
can use to get the redirection URI, and then call cocoon.redirectTo on it.

The FOM needs modifying to allow session aware redirects. Do we need a vote?

I've now just got to do some tidying up, and I'll commit a working version.

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Upayavira