cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject just come and see these bodies talk (was Re: Event handling in Woody)
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:32:29 GMT

Steven Noels wrote:

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> Marc Portier wrote:
 >>
>>> in fact I thought about this from the start, but failed to explain to
>>> myself how it should look like (I also kept on mixing it up with
>>> client-side javascript)
>
>> Well, if you fail to explain to yourself, I understand why we
>> sometimes don't understand your posts ;-D
>
> A ROFL from the peanut gallery. :-D

c'mmon guys, I was silent on this topic, no?
I really wait to bug you all until I _can_ at least explain it to myself :-)

as for:

> In the office, there's of course the benefit of a whiteboard and all
> visual clues of body language - maybe Marc should augment his posts with
> a video taping of himself. ;-)

Well, I guess you'll have to see the great shape of this body (in a real
good looking cocoon-t-shirt!) to really dig its language ;-)

Hm, at second thought: better find your own reason to come over to:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GT2003Hackathon -
http://www.orixo.com/events/gt2003/

;-)

-marc=