cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: on better release and version management
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:07:53 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> A few points:
>
>  1) there is no *block* code in cocoon 2.1, everything is done by the
> builder.

Hey, I knew that already! ;-)

>  2) blocks in 2.1 and blocks in 2.2 are a single block.xml file away.

Given all this stuff of block-specific classloading and much more
technical details that I'd love to understand all about, I'm seriously
wondering whether a block.xml will be the only difference between a 2.1
and a 2.2 block. Or am I completely misguided by my phantasy? (could
well be, I have a vivid imagination)

Help?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org