cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: OXF rebuttal (was: Re: Interesting comparison)
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:10:24 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Ok, this is conventional marketing but IMO necessary.
>
>I tried to outline such a document:
>http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonFeatures
>(I know after reading it you are not a Cocoon expert but a beginning...)
>
>What do you think?

Excellent job, Reinhard ! Simple enough to be understood by semi-techies
and exhaustive enough to show the wide range of technologies Cocoon
integrates. We have to add also a few usage scenarios for the picture to
be complete.

Just a remark about form handling : I think we should not emphasize on
XForms support, since XMLForm/JXForm is very far from XForms compliance
and its development has stopped in favor of Woody.

Sylvain