cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Portal dependency on JDOM is overrated?
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:48:39 GMT
Couple of portal files:

cocoon-2.1\src\blocks\portal\java\org\apache\cocoon\portal\application\PortalApplicationConfig.java

cocoon-2.1\src\blocks\portal\java\org\apache\cocoon\portal\application\PortalApplicationConfigFactory.java
excplicitly mention JDOM in theirs Javadoc. But anywhere in code they
require JDOM, just good'ol w3c DOM. I presume that this is it a bug in
Javadoc which can easily be fixed?

Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> Can we also remove JDOM completely? I didn't see any relation to the
> Cocoon project and could exclude it from build without any problems
> with compiling.

Sure. Let's clear up this above issue, and then I'll remove jdom too.

Vadim