cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/deprecated/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/xpath JaxenProcessorImpl.java XPathProcessor.java XPathProcessorImpl.java
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:49:17 GMT
Can we also remove JDOM completely? I didn't see any relation to the
Cocoon project and could exclude it from build without any problems with
compiling.

But I have no Cocoon at the moment after my Computer crashed (as it did
more often in the last weeks), NTFS got broken and Windows didn't want
to reboot.

Joerg