cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: [RT] Woody dynamic widgets design
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:28:16 GMT
Timothy Larson wrote:

>Well, that is the preliminary view.  Before the design gets finished and coded,
>what do others think of this?  Am I on the right track?  What could be done better?

Quick answer on the union : I very much like it, and actually was about
proposing something similar. We just need to add datatype, label and all
the usual stuff to the <union> widget to allow automatic generation of
switchable panels (like in Woody's flowscript demo).

Orixo, the opensource XML business alliance  -

View raw message