cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Flow and map:handle-errors
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:19:29 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> The flow uses an internal redirect to handle an external request. This
> means that the propagated exception is only catched by the top-level
> Cocoon object which outputs the default error page (if configured to
> do so). So we can say that the behaviour of not executing error
> handlers for internal requests is not suitable for internal redirects.

Can you clarify something first. If exception has happened during
<map:call function="..."/> processing (which called some other internal
resource, but it does not matter right now), will sitemap catch this
exception and proceed to the <map:handle-erorrs/>?

If yes: what's the issue than? Use handle-errors!
If no: we clearly have the bug of enormous size! :)

Vadim