cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: Using FOP's Batik in Cocoon (Re: Cocoon's FOP hardcoded with JAI?)
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:48:44 GMT
The exception below was the reason for building our own FOP and not taking
the released fop.jar. Immediately before releasing Cocoon 2.1 somebody told
us that Cocoon's FOP and Batik are incompatible, but a rebuild of FOP using
Cocoon's Batik helped, so I did it too and committed the fop.jar.

I know FOP should be built with JAI and JIMI and I thought I have done it.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

The remaining question: Is Fop 0.20.5 incompatible to Batik 1.5? Is building
a fop.jar for Cocoon the correct way or must we downgrade the Batik version?

Joerg

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG