cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon's FOP hardcoded with JAI?
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:59:07 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

> I'd be interested to know if any other users experience this problem, and
> also why Cocoon needs a recompiled FOP jar in the first place.

Me too, as I'm experiencing the exact same problem as you described,
with jimi.jar on the classpath. Even worse, there isn't a supported
version of JAI for Mac OSX.

With the latest binary release version of FOP, I have no problems at
all, so unless someone objects, I'll revert to that one.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org