cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: Exception during undeploy
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:06:10 GMT
And I know why I asked for a better option: I get now

java.lang.LinkageError: duplicate class definition:
org/apache/xml/dtm/ref/DTMManagerDefault
         at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:250)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:54)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:186)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.ParanoidClassLoader.loadClass(ParanoidClassLoader.java:153)
         at org.apache.xml.dtm.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:243)
         at org.apache.xml.dtm.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:200)
         at org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMManager.newInstance(DTMManager.java:173)
         at org.apache.xpath.XPathContext.<init>(XPathContext.java:125)
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.<init>(TransformerImpl.java:398)
         at
org.apache.xalan.templates.StylesheetRoot.newTransformer(StylesheetRoot.java:197)
         at
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTransformerHandler(TransformerFactoryImpl.java:698)
         at
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandlerAndValidity(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:328)

as similar described by Sylvain at
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=EndorsedLibsProblem. He suggests to
remove the standard libraries from Cocoon's WEB-INF/lib, but then the webapp
is again dependent on the server.

Joerg

--
System Development