cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <>
Subject Re: Exception during undeploy
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:51:00 GMT
JBoss has its own concurrent.jar, what's loaded prior to Cocoon's jar. I
tried to "patch" JBoss libs using jboss.patch.url pointing to Cocoon's
concurrent.jar (it should at least work similar to endorsed dirs), but first
it does not work and second one webapp should not influence the server.

At the end I changed the servlet class to ParanoidCocoonServlet in the
web.xml of this Cocoon instance. Is there a better option?

Bruno Dumon wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 17:30, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>>As somebody might remember we had a problem with the undeployment with
>>Tomcat. This was fixed in Cocoon 2.1.1 by updating excalibur event and util
>>concurrent IIRC. Now the undeployment works and no process hangs but I get
>>an exception (see below). Does any body has an idea (JBoss 3.0.6, Tomcat
>>4.1.18, Cocoon 2.1.1, Java 1.4.1_03)? This exception did not occur in the
>>three weeks old Cocoon version.
> Could there be an older version of the PooledExecutor class somewhere in
> the classpath?

>>2003-09-09 17:23:37,338 ERROR [org.jboss.web.localhost.Engine] ----- Root
>>Cause -----
>>         at