cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Announcing 2.1.1
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 03:26:53 GMT
Unfortunately I think 2.1.1 contains a Rhino regression I temporarily
introduced while trying to fix bug 22513 which will cause any scripts
with nested functions to fail. This includes some of the flow samples
like PetStore and JXForms.

IMO we are in serious need of regression tests for flowscript. In the
meantime any help others can provide with respect to testing the flow
implementation is appreciated.

Regards,

Chris