cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Announcing 2.1.1
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 18:23:01 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> We are helpless without Carsten :-)
>
> Joerg
>
> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> Hi team,
>>
>> The 2.1.1 should now have reached the mirrors. Does someone know how
>> to update the web site and send the announcements ?

I'll update the main website tomorrow (just the news page on the
cocoon.apache.org). I wouldn't update the complete
cocoon.apache.org/2.1/ right now, since the current content is still
valid, and the reshuffling that Carsten started seems more aimed at an
upcoming 2.2 release, and might need some more work. That leaves us with
the security warning missing from the 2.1 site... maybe a partial update
of the main page is enough.

I'll send out an announcement after that.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org