cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: Problems integrating Cocoon build in our build system
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 12:01:34 GMT
Now, I have not been looking at it until some minutes ago. But unfortunately
it did not help me. The first steps I have already done and the xpatching of
any files I don't really need (at least until now).

And I wonder how the validate jars works for you if not only by accident.
The hard coded "relativation" of a possible absolute path can not work in
many cases. If I deactivate javadoc and validate jars it works for me as I
want it.

Joerg

--
System Development