cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 blocks.properties
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 22:20:55 GMT
Ok, I tested it - it does not work. But it's /only/ a bug in the build
scripts, we should fix it and not be forced to maintain the dependencies
twice. A common message about dependencies should be enough for the
users IMO. (Couldn't we generate local.blocks.properties from gump.xml
and kick blocks.properties completely?)
The problem now is: With the block exclude set to true you can call the
dependency as often as you want - the excluded block is not build of
course and missed for the compiling of the dependent block.

Joerg