cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 blocks.properties
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 20:10:54 GMT
Hmm, I'm not satisfied with the answer :-)

Carsten has added a depend functionality to the gump descriptor and
blocks-build.xsl. I.e. the user does not need to care and to know about
the dependencies. The dependencies are handled completely automatically
- at least I hope so; from a short look on the changes to
blocks-build.xsl I also think it does this. There is for example
following entry in the gump.xml:

   <project name="cocoon-block-scratchpad">
     <package>org.apache.cocoon</package>

     <ant target="gump-block">
       <property name="block-name" value="scratchpad"/>
       <property name="version" value="@@DATE@@"/>
     </ant>

     <depend project="cocoon" inherit="all"/>
     <depend project="castor"/>
     <depend project="commons-jexl" inherit="all"/>
     <depend project="jakarta-velocity" inherit="all"/>
     <depend project="jakarta-servletapi-4"/>
     <depend project="cocoon-block-velocity"/>
     <depend project="cocoon-block-cron"/>

     <work nested="tools/anttasks"/>
     <home nested="build/cocoon-@@DATE@@"/>

     <jar name="blocks/scratchpad-block.jar"/>

     <nag from="Gump" to="dev@cocoon.apache.org"/>
   </project>

and so the dependency on the cron block. The same is true for portal
block depending on the html block (because of JTidy).

Joerg