cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Future build
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 11:07:58 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Antonio Gallardo wrote:
><snip/>
>

>>As was posted before, the nightly snapshots are finding his own end life.
>>The cvs are superseed this type of distribution.
>>

>Did i miss something? Are the nightly snapshots going to be
>discontinued? I searched cocoon-dev archives on MARC and could not
>find relevant messages.
>
>--David

I agree. And I would like to hear someone say why it is difficult to add
zip archives to the nightly snapshots (as Jeff Ramsdale mentioned earlier).

I know it is possible to access tgz from Windows, but I think that
making zips available is a valid idea, given the level of automatic zip
integration with modern[sic] Windows systems.

Is it hard to add zip to the nightly snapshots? Is there a technical
reason why we can't do it? After all, the more we do to encourage people
to develop in/with Cocoon, the better.

Regards, Upayavira