cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Woody : advanced form layout
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 17:12:27 GMT
Timothy Larson wrote:

>Very, very nice.  I will be using every feature you added.

Thanks :-)

I just added yet another feature : browsing between panels using a
dropdown menu (like e.g. Mozilla's font preferences dialog). Checkout
the "form1" and "form1.flow" samples. A single form is not enough to
show all ;-)

Something I can't find (and need help for) is how to write a CSS that
would avoid the layout to be recomputed when a tab is selected. I would
like the size of the <div> containing the tab contents to the be the
maximum of the sizes of the various tab contents.

Any hint on how to achieve this, someone ?

Sylvain