cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Woody : advanced form layout
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 16:56:41 GMT
Hi all,

I added some new fancy features to the Woody layout : you can now define
widget groups which provide automatic layout of their content. Various
layouts have been defined, including two-column layout, fieldset frames
and even tab groups ! I also added a calendar popup.

All this allows to quickly set up sophisticated form layouts by just
structuring fields in groups and driving the rendering through a few
attributes. Final aspect is driven by a CSS (this point still needs more
work though).

Check out the Woody "form1" sample and tell me what you think ;-)

Sylvain