cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.1
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 12:52:35 GMT
So, if I followed all the scheduler stuff going back and forth for the
past week, the Quartz scheduler is being used and your scheduler stuff
uses it now. I just wanted to wait for the dust to settle before
thinking about getting some other functionality moved into your
scheduler. If/When I get time, should I just get a CVS image and mail
you changes?

David