cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Cocoon GetTogether 2003 website opened
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 08:57:02 GMT
Dear all,

we've been frantically preparing the information and registration
website for the upcoming Cocoon GetTogether 2003 on October 7th in
Ghent, Belgium, and we are very pleased to say that we are open for
business now.

Please check out http://www.orixo.com/events/gt2003/

On this site, you'll find the program, speakers and all necessary travel
and lodging info, which will be updated as the event date approaches.

Last year, we had more than 100 people registering for this unique
opportunity to meet and intermingle with fellow Cocoonies, and we hope
to double that number this year.

Mind you that this is *not* a developers-only event, and that many
sessions are really mini-tutorials which will give you a jumpstart while
exploring the Cocoon framework.

On the Wiki, you'll also find some relevant pages:

- http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GetTogetherAttending in case
you want to know who's coming as well

- http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GT2003Hackathon for developers
that want to participate with the Hackathon on the 6th

We have been careful in making this event as low-cost as possible, while
  moving to a larger and better accessible venue, and we are fully
committed to provide you with many bangs for your bucks.

On behalf of Orixo, I'd like to cordially invite you to participate with
this year's edition, and I really look forward to see you in Ghent on
October 7th.

Cheers,

</Steven> - GT 2003 co-organizing puppet
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org