cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: JXTemplate: execution of Nodes resulting from JXPath expressions
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 04:51:26 GMT
My original intention in "evaluating" the DOM object was to support the
macro factility in JXTemplate. But in its current state the macro
facility is pretty much useless. So I'm +1 on removing <macro>
completely and changing the code to simply stream DOM objects as SAX
events. Do you want to make that change? If so, please go ahead.
Otherwise let me know and I'll do it when I have time.

Regards,

Chris