cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: dynamic flowscript
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 08:02:07 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> I've seen this behaviour with static files : FlowScript doesn't seem to
> check changes on scripts loaded with cocoon.load().
>
> This is a bug, and the current workaround is to touch the main script file.

I've been experiencing the same, even in the main script.

I have:

     var properties = new Properties();
     properties.put("mail.smtp.host", "foobar.tld");
     var mailSession = new Session.getDefaultInstance(properties);
     var mailMessage = new MimeMessage(mailSession);

when changing "foobar.tld", saving and hitting reload, the mailSession
instance still points to the old smtp server.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org