cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Johann Romefort <romef...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Re: Flow - problem with processPipelineTo (precisions)
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:21:35 GMT
It seems that my problem with processPipelineTo has nothing to do with
the type
of object passed, but that the object never get passed to the target
pipeline.

I browsed the source code and if I follow the calls starting from
FOM_Cocoon,
the only place where the biz object is used is in the flow
AbstractInterpreter:
     wrapper.setAttribute("bean-dict", biz);

 From here I cannot figure how and where the biz object is used...

Any help welcome....