cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Johann Romefort <romef...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Flow - problem with processPipelineTo
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:04:34 GMT
Hi,

I need to pass an object in a processPipelineTo directive (a string for
instance) where the
called pipeline use JXPath generator to retrieve the value of the object.

cocoon.processPipelineTo("logdebug.jxpath",{msg : "blabla" },output);
...but I m getting the following exception:
org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: No value for xpath: msg

The same thing with a sendPage directive works well:

cocoon.sendPage("logdebug.jxpath", {msg : "blabla"});

My question is : Do I need to wrap my string into a Javascript object (
the doc refers to
a "business data object"), or is this simply a bug?

Thanks,

Johann