cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Happy Hacking on 06-10-2003
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 14:09:47 GMT
Dear all,

The GT is happening again, and to really get the bonus track 'hackathon'
off the ground this year we have placed it on the day before rather then
after the actual gettogether.

Now, after that small decission it really is very much up to this list
and the actual hackers joining us at that very day to get us into the
planning of the day.

Just to give everyone something to shoot at I wrote up a quick wiki page
over here: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GT2003Hackathon

Please complete, augment, fix, suggest, take up some roles... and give
me some work :-)

The main short term questions we should get out of the way is
- what are we going to hack about
- who needs to be fed
- who wants to moderate some piece
- who wants to introduce some other part
- ...
- (your personal question here)

regards,
-marc=