cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Right procedure for rebuilding a block??
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:33:56 GMT
Le Mercredi, 24 sep 2003, à 11:20 Europe/Zurich, Barzilai Spinak a
écrit :

> ...This might help in developing... I'll try it when I'm more awake.
> However I think I'll need to provide my own sitemap and setup my test
> application and all that....

If you implement new features, it would be good to expose them in the
samples anyway, so you might want to add new samples or update existing
ones to show what's new.

> ...The sources I was working with were the same ones I used to build
> my currently running Cocoon. It was just a couple of lines that I
> modified inside a block
> and used the generated jar into my currently working and deployed
> Cocoon. That's what makes it strange (at least to me)...

sounds strange to me too, but testing with the cocoon.sh script will
certainly show the problem.

-Bertrand