cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: OJB block posted to the CVS.
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:07:01 GMT
Bruno Dumon dijo:
> On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 17:29, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> Bruno Dumon dijo:
>> > On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 06:54, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> > <snip/>

>> new department (id=5" + a name) of course it would not work two
>> times, because the primary key cannot be duplicated. But this XSP
>> example is just to show a proof that the concept can work. We tried
>> to do a example with woody, but for an unknow reasons, the binding
>> does not work with the integer datatype defined in the Employee
>> table of the HSQLDB database shipped with Cocoon. :(
>> >
>> > I guess this is because Woody doesn't have an integer
>> > (java.lang.Integer) datatype yet, only long and bigdecimal. I hope
>> to add that one and others (float and double) in the future.
>>
>> Thanks for your answer. How we can implement this?
>
> Similar to the other datatypes: you need at least a IntegerType and
> IntegerTypeBuilder class (similar to the LongType and LongTypeBuilder
> classes). Then you'll also need "convertors", similar to the
> *LongConvertors.

I already done all your told. 4 classes and still we got and error.

Please show us the light again! :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

"resource://org/apache/cocoon/woody/flow/javascript/woody2.js", line 83:
uncaught JavaScript exception: at woody
(resource://org/apache/cocoon/woody/flow/javascript/woody2.js, Line 204)
at Form (resource://org/apache/cocoon/woody/flow/javascript/woody2.js,
Line 83): org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingException: Unknown datatype
'integer' specified at
file:/home/desarrollo/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/samples/ojb/woody/employee.xml:64:37

cause: org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Non-existing
component for this hint (Key='integer')

Original Exception: org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingException:
Unknown datatype 'integer' specified at
file:/home/desarrollo/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/samples/ojb/woody/employee.xml:64:37
	at
org.apache.cocoon.woody.datatype.DefaultDatatypeManager.createDatatype(DefaultDatatypeManager.java:111)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentProxyGenerator$ComponentInvocationHandler.invoke(ComponentProxyGenerator.java:180)
	at $Proxy0.createDatatype(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.woody.formmodel.FieldDefinitionBuilder.buildWidgetDefinition(FieldDefinitionBuilder.java:75)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.woody.formmodel.AbstractWidgetDefinitionBuilder.buildAnotherWidgetDefinition(AbstractWidgetDefinitionBuilder.java:113)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.woody.formmodel.FormDefinitionBuilder.buildWidgetDefinition(FormDefinitionBuilder.java:73)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.woody.DefaultFormManager.getFormDefinition(DefaultFormManager.java:152)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.woody.DefaultFormManager.createForm(DefaultFormManager.java:128)
	at
	at

Caused by: org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException:
Non-existing component for this hint (Key='integer')
	at
org.apache.cocoon.woody.util.SimpleServiceSelector.select(SimpleServiceSelector.java:119)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.woody.datatype.DefaultDatatypeManager.createDatatype(DefaultDatatypeManager.java:109)
	... 82 more