cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.1
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 19:42:40 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi dijo:

> On Thursday, Sep 4, 2003, at 16:21 Europe/Rome, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>>>
>>> Carsten Ziegeler dijo:

>>> Do you mean corn wine? lol.
>>>
>>> Seriously, here in Latin America this is a kind of native drink. In
>>> my country it is called "chicha bruja" Also the indians has another
>>> drink using corn it is destilled alcohol called "cususa". :)
>>>
>> Sounds good to me as well :)
>
> hmmm, Antonio forgot to tell you that chicha is fermented with the spit
> of the people who make it? still sounds good? ;-)

Nice joke! :)

Remember there was Aztecas and Incas in America. Stefano visists the old
Inca's empire zone. I live in the old Azteca's empire zone and here this
does not apply. Maybe on the south they do that, who knows. I also asked
from my parents and they said this is not true. To fermentation they use
cane's sugar. Anyway here in my country when we need alcohol we drink rum
called "Flor de CaƱa" - http://www.flordecana.com/ (but if your are under
18, I dont recommend you to visit this site! ;)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo