cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Future build
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 00:59:12 GMT
David Crossley dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> Antonio Gallardo dijo:
>> > David Crossley dijo:

>> end life. The cvs are superseed this type of distribution.

>> find relevant messages.
>> >
>> > Nope. I am sorry. I maybe mixed some info. I cannot find the mail
>> too. Sorry for the entropy added by me here.
>>
>> Maybe I mixed info from this mail:
>>
>> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=106273074708903&w=2
>>
>> Antonio Gallardo
>
> Thanks for that clarification Antonio. We should note on the releases
> page that 'cvs co -D"..." is get another way to get the distribution.
> Snapshots serve a different purpose.

I am ashamed for the mix of info. Maybe I need to slowdown my mails. So
sorry for the confusion I made. I was breaking my brain about where I read
this info. It is really dificult read mails, try to reply, answer phone an
programming at the same time. :(

So sorry again for the added entropy, nest time I will try to be check the
info I post to the list.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.